Highly creative and accomplished user experience and graphic design marketing professional with a reputation for creating interactive and intuitive sites. Applies design industry knowledge and techniques to produce user-focused experiences that positively impact project teams and leadership and meet the client’s strategic goals and objectives. Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with team members and leadership and successful in managing projects from inception through deployment.
September. 2011 – PRESENT
Create a variety of products with a specialization in interactive digital products.
Brü Hast – Graphic Designer
- Created primary and secondary logos for the company.
- Defined branding guidelines for utilization across the company.
Wrapid Impressions – Web Designer, Graphic Designer
- Designed wraps for cars, trucks, boats, stadium walls, and billboards.
- Redesigned company website; results included increase in website traffic and business after launch of the new website.
Hugo Boss – Graphic Designer
- Redesigned the men’s under apparel packaging; included a reduction in the height of the product packaging to allow the product to efficiently fit into storage containers. Results included a substantial cost savings to the company.
Savannah College of Art and Design – Work Study
- Partnered with the Graphic Design department to design desktop backgrounds for students and faculty.
Digital UX Designer (Promotion)
JAN. 2013 - JUNE. 2016
EverBank, Jacksonville FL
Created and managed digital materials and websites to support Mortgage Marketing.
- Managed over 400 loan officer websites; included developing net new materials as well as maintenance of existing loan officer websites.
- Reduced time needed for the creation and maintenance of loan officer websites by over 80 percent through implementing process improvement and efficiency strategies.
- Provided digital subject matter expertise in the mortgage marketing channels.
- Developed strong working relationships with IT partners through collaborating on digital initiatives.
Partnered with the Digital Analytics Manager to improve the conversion rate for loan officer websites and web page enhancements.
- Utilized SEO techniques that connected loan officer websites to their business location using Google tools.
- Utilized web analytical techniques to improve the user experience for landing and product pages on company website.
Created and managed digital initiatives to support the Commercial Finance division of EverBank.
- Designed and implemented a transactional portal for clients to manage their accounts for EverBank Commercial Finance; results included greater efficiencies for the business unit including lower call volume and more effective communication with clients.
- Lead the creation of the first digital product for EverBank Commercial Finance that supported new brand guidelines.
- Pioneered ‘white label’ branding for EverBank Commercial Finance digital products.
Managed and maintained the corporate WordPress blog the Daily Pfennig.
- Responsible for updating content on a weekly basis as well as ensuring disclosures were in compliance with legal teams.
DEC. 2011 - JAN. 2013
EverBank, Jacksonville FL
Supported various segments within the Marketing department through design and creation for multi-channel campaign initiatives that drove advancement in segmented markets.
- Designed tradeshow materials to support sales representatives and enhance company image and product offerings.
- Partnered with Mortgage Marketing leadership in the redesign of the EverHome Mortgage website and multi-channel campaigns.
- Collaborated with sports sponsorship leader to design supporting materials for the Jacksonville Jaguars-sponsored products, stadium graphics and show banners.
Instrumental designer in EverBank’s rebrand initiative.
- Lead designer for the flagship brochure for EverBank Wealth Management.
- Lead designer in the rebrand initiative for EverBank Commercial Finance print materials.
BFA in Graphic Design
Savannah College of Art and Design
APPLICATIONS / CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft TFS
AIGA - Web Chair, 01/14 – Present